Year 5 Teacher – Redbridge – September Start – Full Time, Long Term Contract – Competitive Daily Rates
* Year 5 Teacher needed in Redbridge
* Year 5 Teacher that can start in September
* Year 5 Teacher that has extensive experience in KS2
* Year 5 Teacher that has QTS
Are you a dedicated and passionate Year 5 Teacher that feels that you can make a positive contribution to the social and academic development of your students?
Are you available to start after October half term and interview immediately?
Then this Year 5 Teacher role is for you!
An Ofsted “Outstanding” school that is based in the heart of Redbridge is looking to take on a Year 5 who can hit the ground running! The successful Year 5 Teacher will be available to join this school in September on a full-time, long-term contract and will be required to identity the individual needs of each students and plan creative and engaging lessons accordingly. The school is located in Ilford and is two form entry. You can access the school via the central line on the London underground and it is just an eight minute walk from the closest station.
The Year 5 Teacher;
* Experience teaching in KS2.
* Qualified Teacher Status.
* A strong understanding of the KS2 curriculum.
* Able to travel to Redbridge
* Can commit to a long-term contract starting after October half term!
If you are a Year 5 Teacher that is interested in this role and would like more information, please apply now or contact Sean at Qualiteach!