Year 4 Teacher – Tottenham – ASAP – Long Term Contract – Interview ASAP
A client of mine based in Tottenham has an urgent requirement for a Year 4 Teacher to start after the October Half Term!
Are you a Year 4 Teacher looking for a new opportunity in an inner London School that is part of a large and successful academy trust?
Are you interested in the prospect of getting a permanent contract by the end of the academic year?
* Year 4 Teacher needed in Tottenham
* Year 4 Teacher that can start after October
* Year 4 Teacher that has experience in KS2 in a previous role
* Year 4 Teacher that has QTS
Are you a dedicated and passionate Year 4 Teacher that feels that you can make a positive contribution to the social and academic development of your students?
This school opened in September 2012 and caters for just over 450 pupils. Upon visiting you will witness a caring and supportive environment with enthusiastic children and staff all immersed with the learning. By 2014 this school was rated good with Ofsted with outstanding leadership and management. The school upholds the importance of British values and teaches children on mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs. The school does not currently have onsite parking, however, it is very accessible via public transport!
The school are seeking a Year 4 Teacher that has;
* Experience teaching in KS2
* Qualified Teacher Status.
* A strong understanding of the Primary National Curriculum.
* Able to travel to Tottenham
* Can commit to a long-term contract.
If you are a Year 4 Teacher that is interested in this role and would like more information, please apply now or contact Sean at Qualiteach!