***Are you a SEN science teacher looking for a new challenge?
***Are you a SEN science teacher looking to work in the heart of London?
***Do you have previous experience of working with SEN KS3 pupils?
*** If the answer is yes, this may be the role for you
I am recruiting for a SEN Science Teacher for a SEN school located in Central London.
The SEN Science Teacher will be professional, flexible and adaptable with the opportunity to work in a demanding and rewarding school.
SEN Science teacher role :
* Be passionate for teaching with the ability to deliver planned lessons to the highest quality
* Compassionate and respectable towards staff and students alike
* Demonstrate commitment to education and the development of pupils
* Create dynamic and inspiring teaching methods
To apply for this role, you must:
Have experience teaching science in a secondary environment.
Have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or be working towards it, or another relevant teaching qualification.
The successful SEN Science Teacher will benefit from:
* A commitment to provide personal development.
* A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected.
* A supportive senior management team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for all children.
Based in the heart of London this exceptional school caters for the KS3 and KS4 age group. The school caters for learners who have ASD and SEMH as some of the barriers to ensuring they leave with a core number of GCSE’s. The school prides itself on improving a huge amount and now requires excellent teachers to take them to the next stage of school cohesiveness.
Please apply below and call Karl at Qualiteach if you require further information.