Primary SEN Teacher Assistant -September Start- Located in Forest Gate
*** Primary SEN Teacher Assistant Based in Forest Gate
*** Primary SEN Teacher Assistant “Excellent” Ofsted
*** Primary SEN Teacher Assistant Starting in September
*** Primary SEN Teacher Assistant in KS1/KS2
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity from September 2019?
As a Primary SEN Teacher Assistant, are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you able to demonstrate ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ teaching practice and the ability to deliver creative lessons?
If you answered Yes to the above, then this Primary SEN TA post is for you!
The School – Primary SEN Teacher Assistant –
A vibrant special needs (SEN) school based in Forrest Gate, East London is seeking a SEN TA with good experience to join their team from September. Preferably the successful applicant will have a recognised track record working in a SEN environment, but the Deputy Head will consider a primary trained teacher with a desire for SEN, as well as showing the willingness to work.
The Role Primary SEN Teacher Assistant –
The ideal Primary SEN Teacher Assistant will have experience in helping students to learn as effectively as possible both in group situations and on his/her own by, for example:
- Clarifying and explaining instructions
- Ensuring the pupil can use equipment and materials provided
- Motivating and encouraging the pupil(s) as required by providing levels of individual attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks as appropriate to pupils’ needs
- Assisting in weaker areas, e.g. speech and language, reading, spelling, numeracy, handwriting/presentation etc
- Using praise, commentary and assistance to encourage the pupil to concentrate and stay on task
- Liaising with class teacher, SENCO and other professionals about individual education plans (IEPs), contributing to the planning and delivery as appropriate
To apply for this Primary SEN Teacher Assistant post contact Kevin at QUALITEACH on 02077241100 for more information.