Primary NQT Teacher – Mainstream School – Located in Waltham Forest
*** Primary NQT Teacher Based in Waltham Forest
*** Primary NQT Teacher “Good” Ofsted
*** Primary NQT Teacher Starting in September
*** Primary NQT Teacher in a Mainstream school
Do you hold a PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent?
Do you want to develop a career in teaching and make an impact?
Would you be interested in joining a school that can provide professional development and ongoing support?
If you are a Physical Education teacher and would like to be considered for this role in education and training, then please do get in touch as quickly as possible and submit an up to date copy of your CV.
The School – Primary NQT Teacher-
This school based in the borough of Waltham Forest is looking for NQT’s to join them for positions starting in the new academic year in September. There is full time as well as part time positions available. The school can offer a fully supported induction programme.
The Role Primary NQT Teacher –
The ideal Primary NQT Teacher will be able to teach allocated pupils by planning their teaching to achieve progression of learning through:
- identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and
- setting tasks which challenge pupils and ensure high levels of interest make effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study;
ensure effective teaching and best use of available time;
- monitor and intervene to ensure sound learning and discipline
- use a variety of teaching methods to:
- match approach to content, structure information, present a set of key ideas and
- use appropriate vocabulary
- use effective questioning, listen carefully to pupils, give attention to errors and
To apply for this Primary NQT Teacher post contact Kevin at QUALITEACH on 02077241100 for more information.