Nursery Nurse – Hackney
*** Nursery Nurse passionate about working with Children aged between 2-4 years old?
*** Nursery Nurse with a level 3 qualification in childcare?
*** Nursery Nurse looking for to work in a Nursery/Primary school?
Nursery Nurse – about the role;
Qualiteach are recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse for a nursery setting in Hackney?
For this Nursery Nurse role based in Hackney you must in the first instance a level 3 qualification in Childcare.
Ideally you will have a passion to support students of a young age group in order to give them the best start in life.
Some of the students you will be supporting may have learning difficulties.
Previous experience is not essential however would beneficial.
- To be passionate and enthusiastic about providing high quality childcare
- Work well within a team
- Minimum level 3 in childcare with work experience or relevant degree
- Ability to plan effectively within the EYFS
- High level administration skills
- To complete observations
- Excellent communication skills with children parents and outside authorities*
Nursery Nurse – about the school:
- A group of children with a passion for learning
- Supportive senior leadership team
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the children in our school
- Well-resourced classrooms, library and intervention units
- Ongoing professional development
Interviews are to be held on the as soon as suitable CV’s are sent through, so if this is the ideal vacancy for you and you want to be considered for the role don’t hesitate to get in touch immediately!
To Apply for the role of Nursery Nurse at this vibrant primary school please contact SEAN GOLDIE at QUALITEACH