Maths Teacher or Unqualified Maths Teacher – Immediate Start
- Are you an experienced Unqualified Teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity?
- Do you have a degree in a Maths or Science related subject?
- Would you like to enrol in an alternative route into teaching and gain QTS?
If so, read on!
- Do you have a degree in maths or science?
- Forget working in the city as an analyst, researcher, consultant. Give up the huge salary, the business lunches and the endless meetings!
- Do something that means the world to young people who need you.
- Do something that will leave a real legacy in society
- Do something that will make you feel great in a way that you can only imagine
- Learn to be an outstanding teacher while being paid and feeling special
- Empower the next generation. Be the best person you can be in the lives of those who deserve it the most!
- Join us. Teach Forever!
How does the process work?
- The route involves no cost to graduates. No more loans, no more debts!
- The programme is DFE accredited and quality assured by Ofsted.
- The route is quality assured and certified by The London South Bank University that will provide QTS upon completion of the programme.
- The route takes 2 years. However, we adopt a flexible and bespoke programme suited to each individual candidate. As a result, this may shorten the programme to 1 year depending upon relevant experience within schools.
- This route is assessment only through the collection of a portfolio of evidence against agreed skills criteria set, managed and assured by our accrediting University.
- The route includes individual coaching, mentoring, nurturing and support from our Headteacher that is supported by a team of professionals.
- The route includes placements in schools and final NQT placement.
The Teach Forever route means:
- Belief in young people, in teaching as a career, in outstanding practice, in high quality on-going training and CPD, in teaching as craft.
For more information apply today or call Ciara at Qualiteach!