Higher Level Teaching Assistant – Kennington – September Start
Are you currently looking for a new role as a higher level teaching assistant?
Can you support students with specific and complex learning difficulties?
Do you have experience as a HLTA looking for a new start immediately?
If so, read on!
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant required in Good London secondary school
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant post to start September 2019
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant required in Borough of Southwark
- Experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant required
The role – Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- This SEN primary setting is currently looking for a higher level teaching assistant who has experience dealing with students who have complex behavioural and learning needs
- This school are currently looking for a higher level teaching assistant to help students over-come barriers in teaching and learning
- The ideal candidate will have had experience as a higher level teaching assistant previously where ideally they will be Team Teach trained
The school – Higher Level Teaching Assistant
This mixed primary school located in the London borough of Southwark caters to approximately 100 pupils aged 3 – 11. The school has a focus upon creating morals among students allowing their students to grow and develop personalities in order to fulfil their greatest potentials. The school ensure that progress is recorded ensuring that each student is able to meet their personal goals which helps to provide great levels of motivation. With a safe and encouraging working environment each individual within the school, teacher and student, enable a mature and sensitive approach to the needs of others with a focus upon cultural diversity of the society in which they live.
For more information click apply or please call Ciara at Qualiteach Ltd.