Graduate – Teacher Training Programme – Islington
Are you an experienced teaching assistant or cover supervisor looking for a career in teaching?
Do you have a degree?
Would you like to enrol in an alternative route into teaching and gain QTS?
If so, read on!
For many young people, education is the only legitimate route to a successful and fulfilling adult life. It believes that to teach is to unlock the door into a world that many young people have never thought of entering; a world where adults are trusted role models who inspire, believe in, understand and value the perspective, the ideas and the experiences that are brought to the table.
How does the process work?
- The route involves no cost to graduates. No more loans, no more debts!
- The programme is DFE accredited and quality assured by Ofsted.
- The route is quality assured and certified by a London University that will provide QTS upon completion of the programme.
- The route takes 2 years. However, we adopt a flexible and bespoke programme suited to each individual candidate. As a result, this may shorten the programme to 1 year depending upon relevant experience within schools.
- This route is assessment only through the collection of a portfolio of evidence against agreed skills criteria set, managed and assured by our accrediting University.
- The route includes individual coaching, mentoring, nurturing and support from our Headteacher that is supported by a team of professionals.
- The route includes placements in schools and final NQT placement.
The route means:
- Belief in young people, in teaching as a career, in outstanding practice, in high quality on-going training and CPD, in teaching as craft.
For more information apply today or call Ciara at Qualiteach!