English Teacher – Greenwich / Bromley / Lewisham / Southwark / Croydon / Merton – Permanent from September 2019 – range of different Secondary schools
***English Teacher – Greenwich
***English Teacher – Bromley
***English Teacher – Lewisham
***English Teacher – Southwark
***English Teacher – Croydon
***English Teacher – Merton
***English Teacher – M1 to UPS3
Are you an English Teacher looking for a role in South London?
Can you deliver exciting and engaging English lessons to Key Stages 3, 4 and 5?
Would the opportunity to work as an English Teacher in a school close to home be of interest to you?
If you answered yes to the above, then I have the English Teacher role for you!
English Teacher – The Role:
The successful English Teacher will be able to deliver well thought out English lessons to a wide variety of students with all different types of abilities. Your lessons must be engaging, exciting and differentiated appropriately to get the best out of every student. The ideal English Teacher will have UK QTS; however, some schools will consider QTLS. These positions are perfect for experience teachers and NQT’s.
English Teacher – The Schools:
I am currently working with the following types of schools, who are all looking for full-time, permanent English Teachers;
- Bromley – All girls school – 11 to 18 – 1087 students on roll – Good Ofsted (December 2017)
- Merton – Mixed school – 11 to 18 – 1156 students on roll – Outstanding Ofsted (September 2012)
- Lewisham – Mixed school – 11 to 16 – 878 students on roll – Requires Improvement (May 2018)
- Bexley – Mixed School – 11 to 18 – 1896 students on roll – No Ofsted (new school)
- Lewisham – Mixed School – 3 to 18 – 1828 students on roll – Good Ofsted (February 2019)
- Southwark – Mixed School – 11 to 18 – 1213 students on roll – No Ofsted (new school)
- Croydon – Mixed School – 11 to 19 – 542 students on roll – Good Ofsted (February 2017)
Apply for any of these English Teacher roles today or contact Adam Sugarman at Qualiteach for more information!